Please review the following eligibility requirements carefully before proceeding. To qualify for a TrueConnect Loan, at a minimum, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a valid social security number (SSN) or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- Have an active email account
- Have a contact phone number
- Have a bank account capable of receiving direct deposits
- Employment will be verified with your employer
- Your payroll may not currently be subject to assignment, wage deduction order, or garnishment
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Members of the Armed Forces and their dependents: If you are a “covered borrower” under the Military Lending Act, please call 1-866-827-3520 for oral disclosure required under the Act.
Thank you for your interest in a TrueConnect Loan. Below are a few important facts regarding TrueConnect Loan:
- Depending on your income, qualified loan applicants can receive one of five loan amounts : $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, $2,500, $3,000.
- You can have more than one TrueConnect Loan outstanding, unless your employer has restrictions.
- The most TrueConnect Loan credit outstanding you can have at any one time is $3,000.